Post New Thread

Thread: Matchups Kill my Record

Matchups Kill my Record

Im a freaking level 3 in Solo because I rarely play Ladder solo. I was playing like custom game with obs and beat level 20 UD. But he was sorta nooby in my opinion and we were in turtle rock so it's very close.

I always get losses against such unfair players though, like HOW can a computer
    match Level 3 with a level 23?! I think that something is completely Effed up and it kills my record completely. This is so unfair. My friend and I were playing AT and we were level 1 and personally my friend is a complete noob of a player but we got level 26's?

I really think that B.net should re-think their matchups. It gives you sometimes fair ones but I think even though i've been waiting for matchup for 2 minutes that it should ignore like a 20 level difference.

as opposed to always playing within 6 levels of yourself and getting stuck against smurfs? Either way, you'll get some bad matchups, but mostly accurate ones

1st rule of the amm, levels are meaningless.

yeah, those level 26's you were playing aren't good players. They're players a little better than you who have played more games so they have a very high level.

Unban Everyone.

my experience is all people around lvl 20-30 are noobs, the ones you need to be afraid of is actually those around 1 to 15, cause those have a much higher chance to be smurfs, i remember losing to a random lvl 3 account and at the end it turned out to be a gosu (I think it was moon with account calcium).

25= avg level( no matter how much u suck, your going to reach it after a while), so in the beggining thats what the amm will mostly match you with, levels do matter, anyone over 45 is usually good, except the game whores.

Ya, as it stands, level means very little. Level is almost solely an indication of how much you play, rather than how well. You very well could have been trounced by a level 2 player, and we'd see you here talking about smurfs instead. There's nothing Blizzard can really do about it. I personally like the new AMM since I actually get to play against players roughly around my skill level.

and you take a loss, big hairy deal. It's a game. Someone's gotta lose.

Level = How many games you've played

lvl 45+ = good players. lvl 40 is avg.

Level doesn't mean jack anymore--its all ELL now.

Post New Reply

Thread Information