Post New Thread

Thread: Counter strike inspired idea for wow.

Poetry Contest Runner-Up Bluebamboom's Avatar

Counter strike inspired idea for wow.

For those of you who play Cs, you know when you pick between Ct or T thiers the choice auto assign that auto picks according to player skill to have even teams?

i think thier should be one in wow, like for people who dont care about faction (ie me) thier would be an auto assign button. just a thought but i think it would atleast pull in some Equalness in the alliance outnumbering horde thing.

and on a side note,i think aimed shot for hunters should be changed, instead of having 7 sec casting time, you should litteraly have to AIM the shot. Like a sniper like appearance would go over your screen and you would aim for like chest or head for extra damage. Not a real serious idea, just thought it would be cool

i always thought 55 just puts u in the team with the least amount of ppl then by least top frags

well i think it would be good to numerically even the teams anyway; I like that idea ><. It's usually people who are pretty confident in their game who pick that in CS, so the people getting added to the losing team might even have a slightly higher tendancy at being competant.

Post New Reply

Thread Information