Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Microing Archers - The slow, frickkin weak unit

50 Point Level

archers are shit weak. early game u gotto use your base to block grunts from gettin around your archers. u need to get them in a good position then they owwn . they got hight damage output

Focus fire , pull back any archer taking damage and run them around, if theres tooo much mellee then just run back .

u can try the following as well, but its real hard, i almost never manage it, is hide the first archers so they block the path of the gouls or grunts and ff with the rest, real hard to pull of but so sweet when its done, before playing with shadow meld always check his hero to see if he has dust, otherwise u will lose plenty of archers

Basically everything I was going to be said has already been said, but let me tell you this...

First - Archers vs ghouls = no no

Second - Try what I used to do when I played NE. Lets say I got attacked by 2 grunts and a FS...first, dispell the wolves and mana burn...no more problem there, but lets say I have 4 archers, well those grunts are going to knock me away...so...this is what I did, its kind of confusing....

I basically just moved my archers so much that they would end up in a circle...so that two of my archers would always be really far away from the grunt...then I would micro the circle around so that I would run into my moon wells...its kinda something you need to see, but they start out together and end up really far away...maybe something like that will work for you...

Yes good info from those 2 guys above me. Another thing I noticed, try to avoid fights outside of your base until you get range improve ment thing (forgot what it's called) and some DoTTs for FF and a 2nd hero eventually. Healing scrolls will be your best friends, and protection scroll. Because later on it seems that range > melee and the only way range can be counterd is mass AoE.

Wow, really really need good micro skills to micro the archers.

Post New Reply

Thread Information