Post New Thread

Thread: Frost Towers

Frost Towers

Do undead players micro their frost tower? The players I have faced don't seem to micro it very much. Only one or two units get slowed. Is it even worth it to try and slow as many units as possible? Maybe when waiting for units to arrive with tp get an extra unit or two slowed for some kills as they run away.

Depends on what units are attacking I think. If it's a BlaM, then no use microing the tower that's already hitting the one unit attacking. Though if it's a full on army, that's another story. Most times it's an issue of get your ass to your main to save it, who cares what the Frost tower is hitting.

Personally I always thought frost tower was used just for early game, IMO anyway.
    Found a much more friendly forum than wcreplays. Going to be active/post over there, as there are no snide remarks, no flaming, no trolling. It's unlike any forum I've ever seen. Everyone is friendly to everyone else, and respects each others opinions. It's like breaking up with a snaggy bitch of a GF and finding your perfect match the next day.

I micro them if enemy comes harass me whit fs and wolfes. So I slow them all.

Post New Reply

Thread Information