Post New Thread

Thread: Help vs. Undead

Help vs. Undead

Everytime I vs. a undead player they get about 5-7 fiends and tech to stats and wyrms.They tower their base up like hell too, so I can't go in.I try to creep jack him and kill off some units,but then he targets my hero so I have to tp out.I go the standard stuff,I get 4/5 grunts 2 raider some wind riders and kodos+ I throw in some bats but fiends web them fast.Can someone help me and tell me what im doing wrong?

PS:my micro is pretty good,not the best but not the worst. ^^

u say yourself that he turtles. in such a case expand. tech to tier 3. and remember, bats DO NOT counter wyrms or destroyers. upgraded wyverns with scrolls do. poison helps.

ok thanks, I'll try it next time I vs. an undead.

try putting an invul. pot on your hero if he focuses and maybe a heal pot, while he focuses u kills his units

ulitmately u want to hurt him as much as possible by creep jacking, harrassing, etc. BEFORE he gets frosties. Orc has no good counter for frosties, only wyv, bats, and beserkers. Also send scout wolves from time to time for expos, cause they usually have one if they have frosties.

yeah orc is good melee but aa is alittle hard because bats are useful and hats bout it there is no other back u plan with orc. Berserkers are weak but do ok damage. Windriders sucks vs any other air unit or archers or ect. when they have dk try hex or purge him and kill him asap or else he heal tho frosties and ur screwed..........undead is tricky but is beatly by all means.
    (><)
    /_|_\

I don't even bother getting air units, although I play a bit of an unothodox way I still get through, I would suggest getting a Farseer with feral spirit and about 3-5 grunts and rushing an opponent while you speed tech to Troll Beserkers and Tauren. It works for me 90% of the time!

Here is my Warcraft Account!

fast tech doesn't work, because while you tech to teir 3, he would have more units than you do (eg. fiends and stats) you would be out numbered, and if you build grunts it would delay your tech. besides everything orc needs is in teir 2, and DO NOT get bats vs frosties, and against destro with armor upgrade, bats do nothing... only way to win against ud, is to get raiders ensnare destros as soon as you see them, and run away, if he attempts to follow you with just fiends and hero, then he is an idiot and you make him pay with dead fiends, if he doesn't follow you, at least you know what units he has. personally, any normal orc vs ud games for orc to win, the time is usually 15-20 minthat is about late teir 2 and early teir 3. If the game drags on, the chances of orc winning is slim, unless you are grubby, who pulls wins out of nowhere, i suggest ending it early as possible against ud.

Most ud players try to tech to tier 3 quite quickly. So i suggest getting grunt raider combo to wipe out his army and score a win b4 he even get to wyrms. Try to win early.

I too have a problem with ud. They get fiend/stats. Have their base heavily towered up. Defend their expos and base till they reach tier 3 and gay orc with destros.. sometimes wyrms.

Post New Reply

Thread Information