Post New Thread

Thread: Did pretty good for not playing in almost a year!

Did pretty good for not playing in almost a year!

Did pretty good for not playing in almost a year!

I watched some replays and played the computer about 5 times trying work out the cobwebs. Watching a few replays made me realize strategies really haven’t changed that much. The mass DotT against ORC is new to me but other then that.

I finally played 4 games tonight (as NE) and was actually a little apprehensive for some reason.

I won the 1st 3 and finally lost to some 4-0 NE with 133 APM. Mines only at about 90 right now (with no spam even at the start), at my peak last year I was around 135 so I definitely lost some micro. I had they guy on the ropes and one horrible troop placement pretty much lose me the game O - well.

The HU I played did exactly the same strategy I was facing a year ago, breakers, knights, mortors and riffle men with a little flame strike action to spice it up. Not sure what I was expecting but i guess not that.

The 1st NE I faced did a strategy form the past, POTM and mass hunts hoping for an early expo. The 2nd NE I played and lost to pretty much did a mirror strategy of mine (archers to fast bears) but executed it better so I’m pretty surprised how little things have changed.

The only thing I’m worried about is ORC, I had a horrible time with ORC and it doesn’t look like it’s gotten any better.

I guess my point is how the game it played hasn’t really changed much in the last year. I wonder if the pros have reached the peak and really found the optimum strategy. I would hate to think that there is no other super undiscovered strategy out their.

lol apm doesn't matter if i am a psyco i can make over 700 apm .
    "Aldr[a]ku is proud and noble, but has a constant aura of tragedy and darkness about him. Although he is secretive and calculating, Aldr[a]ku is extremely honorable and would gladly risk everything to defend his people and their ancient traditions." For lessons pm me

Out of here!

ameriCa recorded my ApM @ 220+ last night while I 1v1'd some noob on Hamachi.

Out of here!

strats havent changed a lot ... skills definitely did.

indeed i didnt play a year before and now I am playing 3 months again and skill is definetly gone up a lot......I have a hard time with a lot of players when not having mirror matches caus of the imba gosu ripped strats like indeed mass destroyers and bears etc. and those give me a hard time and I do find that strats have been altered a bit and the races are being used 2 their fullest potential......
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Post New Reply

Thread Information