Post New Thread

Thread: Where to repair stuff in Orgrimmar ?

Where to repair stuff in Orgrimmar ?

omg don't laugh please, but I wandered Orgrimmar for half an hour searching for a weaponsmith or weapons vendor or some sort of NPC that can repair my items... and finally I didn't find any (impossible?) and had to go to Razor Hill to repair my stuff. :\ Btw i searched in Valley of Honour most of the time, but still no luck. Just say where you repair your equipment when you're in Orgrimmar?

The guns merchant next to the AH will do it.

I think the people at the blacksmithing areas will do it too, and theres a weapon vendor in there that should be able to do it also.

Ask the npcs? good luck!

Any NPC that sells clothing or weapons can repair for you. There are a few in Valley of Strength, and a bunch in Valley of Honor.

The Gun merchant next to the AH is the most popular one by far

Hmmm, this is really strange, neither of the listed NPCz can repair my stuff, they don't have the repair button, wtf ? Maybe I should ask a GM or something... :\

You are clicking on the little anvil at the bottom of the vendor item screen?

That little button doesn't exist ... that's my problem.

I've always gone to the gun merchant kaja to repair my stuff while in orgrimmar.

Your problem might be either that you don't need to repair your armor, or the game is bugged, and you should ask a GM.

But do you need to repair it? Because if you don't it greys out, and it kind of looks likes its gone.. maybe..

next to the auction house, there should be a place called "Boomstick Imports" run by those big fat cows, you can repair your stuff there. If the repair button on the bottom is greyed out and it wont let u click it, it means all your equipment is good, however, some NPC's (poison vendor, enchanting vendor, etc.) wont even have the repair button because they don't know how to repair ur stuff.

Blah I just got my new PC... anyway ... the problem was that the button didn't exist, not that it was grayed because my stuff is ok. But I contacted a GM and now everything's fine.

Post New Reply

Thread Information