Post New Thread

Thread: Money Making.

Money Making.

Ok, i got upto 90g just from levelling my rogue form 1-33 so far and just AH'd daggers,monkey,eagle greens.

Today i decided to try buying and reselling tos ee if there is any money in it.

I brought devout bracers for 20g and sold em for 60g then shadowcraft belt 20g and sold for 40g. Also got a recipe greater arcane protectection for 15g which i put back in AH for 30g(ain't sold yet).

So in the space of a few hours why i quested and had these auctions going i made 60g profit for doing nothing.

Does anybody else do this? I used to do it alot with ore and enchanting supplies but never really with items as i ddi not like the 1-2g AH fees on the chance the item took along time to resell.

I mean im am a lvl 33 rogue with like 160g from this shit so yeh...

lucky bastard. Everytime I try that they dont end up selling. im a 32 with 24g.

Devout bracers for 20g?

Holy shit, they got for 250g on Mannoroth Horde side.

I did this a couple times, but I consumed way too much time at the AH instead of leveling so I basically stopped doing it now. Made roughly 50g.

haha i just brought 2x magic resistance formula for 8g each and trying to resell 20g each >_> if it don't work i might stop doing it for awhile haha.

The arc pro formula if it dont sell i can just give to my 300alc prest alt heh.

i doubt the arc protect will sell because (at least on my server), those dragons are farmed. sort of like how elixir of the sages/mana-to-chest used to sell but now they don't because people haven't always been farming tyrs hand.

Yea the arc protect is very common now so don't expect much from it. I constantly will resell items for gold. I mainly have been sticking with fire resist stuff as there's still a huge craze for it and all of the stuff can be dropped from lvl 52- mobs so you can usually get some guy who doesn't know what a libram of resilience is to sell it to you very cheap.

I saw a post on the WoW forums where a guy gave like 50 g to a lvl 1 bank alt a few months back and now has 10k gold from just playing the AH.

I resell on the AH as well. Farming gets pretty tiring after a while,so if you focus ona few types of items you know you'll be able to make cash on you can get some bargains and do well. It doesn't require sitting in the AH either. I just do a few searches when I log on and after instances. I actually found a piece of core leather the other day for 9g.

theres an alliance mage on my server with 150k g from the AH.

Maybe someone should tell him you don't win WoW by having the most money.

You don't win WoW, but if you have a lot of alts like Blynx and I do, AND you are currently doing BWL, it sure helps a lot.

Indeed it does ^^

Post New Reply

Thread Information