Post New Thread

Thread: Can someone explain?

Can someone explain?

Why never 3 heros in solo? I have yet to face a non undead with tri hero. even Hu seems to go for 2. Surely the more the better?

usually ppl want to lvl them faster, but for ne sometimes they get tinker for 3rd.

if the game lasts long then its never a bad idea to get a 3rd hero. usually its some kind of aoe hero or a good summoning hero.

I often seen Humans having Paladin as 3rd heroes when the game goes late game. NE for mass summon heroes with dotts...

3 heroes take more control/micro to be more effective, and can result in lower hero levels. Some people just want higher level heroes with less control/micro.

Usually players go for higher leveled heroes as opposed to more, lower leveled heroes. UD players dont because the 3 nuking heroes work well together. HU/NE somethimes go 3 heroes for mass summons, as you dont really need high leveled summons as much as you need a lot of them.

Audio Commentator
    Oranginal Gangsta

when people get a third hero its more because they expect the game to go on longer, and that way they get spells that will last them a while, or that will benefit them for long periods of time.

The "normal" FFA 3rd heroes work great in solo too. PotM third for Elf (unless you mass bears of course...but with Dryads/talons/archers the added damage is insane. SH for Orc, SH is just like the CL a hero who don't need high levels to be effective. A TC is close to worthless until level 3 but a SH is scary already at level one. Hex is a bitch to play vs and healingwave later can save you many hero and unit kills.

There's usually no need, most of the time a third hero would just be a liability. Ur heroes will be much lower levels and therefore die faster, which means less exp/more exp for them etc.

50 Point Level

I'd rather have a lvl 8 DH then a level 5 , 4 and 4 heros

sometimes in late game when i play ne against hu i add to the tinker and firelord a dark ranger...i like her silence skill...nice for caster and the mk

Post New Reply

Thread Information