Post New Thread

Thread: what you guys do vs dark ranger+mass archer+tower rush on echo isles?

what you guys do vs dark ranger+mass archer+tower rush on echo isles?

it's hard to rush him because even with ghouls, those damn skelies make a good tank (everytime you lose a ghoul, they get another unit). plus when they tower, it's hard to attack the towers when the archers focus on ghouls one by one, slowly eliminating your army. if u purely focus on archers, the DR can fend em off well enough for the towers to go up.

the best i've come to is what lucifer did vs moon. quickly switching to fiends asap and getting to tier 2 asap for wagons. but this requires reaaaaly good basebuild and micro.

You NEED good basebuild vs this. Get 1-2 towers youself and get lich asap+fiends.

i keep loosing to that strat ( the guy makes dr or dh with archers and sneaks 3-4 ap's. And about time my t2 finishes he already has those AP's and 3 glaive throwers ... it sucks that ne got siege on t1 ( but i think they are few thing u can do :
    1. fiend start ( i always start with ghouls- reason below)
    2. solid ghoul rush, when you see him building 2 aows/hhall
    3. if u have a good base build you can summon slaughterhouses and while theyre building/producing meatwagons you go withh all that you got to his base ( of course making some towers in your own ) but you cant leave your base if he already got those glaives ... IMBA

this thread over and over and over and over again....................................Haven't we discussed it a million times before.Get lich/fiends/waggons and use nuke.ITS THAT SIMPLE. + u need good bo and some extra workers for repairing and of course scouting.

With a DR be very careful not to be silenced, and generally ignore the bitch, as she's quick on her feet and quite a nice little tanker with the skeles. As henl said, quick lich with fiends/wagons, then when you finish off his rush start pumping the usual stat/fiend strat.

Dk Fiends or Dk/Ghouls... just camp until Tier 2, when Lich is out it should be over...

Post New Reply

Thread Information