Post New Thread

Thread: Expo Help

Expo Help

I need Help with expanding everytime i go creeping the mine it seems like im wasting time or i should be harasing is this wrong?and once i get my expo up im pretty good but i had a problem with tping to my expo then the opponent running to my base or to safety losing alot of gold i get real pised when that happens any help? or suggestions?

It's not wasting time, since you're doing something useful. Wasting time is when you do absolutely nothing (like sitting in your base). Because expansions are so important, creeping it is almost never a waste of time.

Once you get your expansion up, portaling to it is definitely a good idea. If your opponent runs, you can hope to get a few of his units while he runs (especially if you have Dryads or Shadow Strike). You lose Gold, he loses it too (he may even portal out himself). Just buy another Town Portal scroll and continue the game.

Agree, Tp to it, you need it, try to pick off his units, he's obviously going to run but set up an AP if it's getting harassed ALOT, so you can definatly take a few units out
    Fav Death: Warden

You can creep it when you have time - if you decide to make an expansion but your army is far away from the spot you'd like to expo on, or you want to harass a bit more, just build a tree of life near that expansion slot. Those trees take quite a while to build, so you can creep the expo when it's most convenient for you.

Agreed with banedon, it's not a waste of time. If your opponent forces you to tp several times to the expansion while getting out of there safely, You should just hit his base if you think you have a more superior army

best bet is to creep out a goldmine where ur opponent doesnt expect u to creep. later on when u can setup ur expansion and they shouldnt expect u to expand there either. Its good when they dont even think you have an expansion (for a while anyway) Superior income = superior army. Also with an expansion u have plenty of gold for tps, keep buying them =]

Post New Reply

Thread Information