Post New Thread

Thread: worst matchups

worst matchups

what do you guys think is the worst team to be matched with in 2v2 with you being elf??? I personally think it is ud-because they both have the shittiest melee until tier 3 and by then they long get owned-both of them-i mean hunts are good, but grunts are better. hunts are really big which makes it a lot harder to micro them-same goes with fiends but they are range so its relatively easy. i always get archers when i play(maybe 1-2 hunts with them for tanking) but with ud as a partner i have to mass hunts so he can get fiends cuz ghouls suck so bad. on the other hand it is great to be matched with(not against) human and orc.

also if you play a different race like orc for example feel free to say which race is the worst to be matched with with you being that race.
    Personally, when I watch a Ravens game, I prefer to do it very spartan-like. No alcohol, no food, no football ignoramuses around me(or as I like to call them, "big hit callers"), no noise, no distractions. Just a straight-back, hardwood chair and a tv.

Depends on what my partner is playing. If orc then probably Human and UD because I am always scared of a human towering me in team games and the UD can put great pressure on you while they tech to like a few frosties, shades are a bitch to deal with in team too. I hate those units in team. If my partner is UD then I'd say Elf and Orc HH/Hunts combo is hard, and if he's Human then.. Hard to say I love playing with human players in team, probably UD and Human together because once again the shades being used and human can get morts or something and I find my base is usually gone if I play it stupid.

NE & UD is one of the strongest imo. I think that if your having problems microing certain units such as hunts or fiends then you have a problem. And honestly if you think that a UD or NE can't hit t3 easily within 10 minutes of a game....well let's just leave it at that. I think all matchuups ( NE & Whoever ) are good but NE & Human is the best. just cuz some crazy shit can come from that.

The most IMBALANCED matchups are imho(as an orc player) Orc vs UD(in orc's favor) and NE vs Orc(STRONGLY in Nes favor).

none worst than orc +orc in rT2v2

human vs undead is also a very unbalanced matchup

Post New Reply

Thread Information