Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who's getting The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion?

I guess I'm the only one that ended up actually buying the game :P So far the biggest bottleneck seems to be with graphics cards. Everybody at the forums is starting to figure out ways to edit the ini to optimize performance, so theres still hope out there for people with lesser systems.

I think after the new nvidia drivers are out, and everybody's figured out the best ini configurations for each system visual quality will be a lot more on par with what was expected.

Overall though, as somebody who put months into Morrowind, I'm impressed. The fighting system feels great, and the skills are a lot more balanced to eachother. No more is being a magic wielding character damn near impossible.

Shame on all the downloaders! No loyalty nowadays... I bet you're all a bunch of fu**ing leachers too (no seeding).

sigh...

Anyway, I'm buying it because if I'm gonna support one game, it's this one. It's worth every penny.

Deep in the 5000 ping e-jungles of Africa

Most definitely! Pimpass game that thur Oblivion!

It's actually a bad thing cos I was just thinking of returning to making warcraft audios...and now Oblivion is out...oh well.

And since when did Phreak go pro?! Guess I've been away for a while. Damn, congrats man.

Post New Reply

Thread Information