Post New Thread

Thread: The Worst Game I've ever played

The Worst Game I've ever played

Hey guys after an nearly hour long FFA match i lost due to mass towers and hoarders. This has to be the worst game I've ever played as a WC3 player. All my enemies stay at their bases surrounded by billions of towers. I cant use the lich's ultimate on them, becuz he instantly cyclones my lich once it starts, or entangles him with his kotg. I cant directly attack his base becuz he has millions of towers, i cant build siege since all gold mines are gone, i slowly lose all my units to towers...and then he backstabs my base with chims. I totally outplayed both players ...but it seems mass towers prevail over skill. So to all those FFA pros out there, how would you win this seemingly hopeless situation? Because I seriously need help with this, I never want to lose to something so lame ever again.

Tower is a cheap and powerful way meant to fend off troops. If your troops can defeat his, then u can get siege to slowly invade.

If you have no more gold... u will just lose to any strat even if it's not tower strat.

Other than meat wagon, frosties are good too, get them to aim the tower separately to nullify them, assuming he mass tower only.

100 Point Level PrinceHector921's Avatar

To be honest, you should just mass expansions and towers yourself. Its pretty lame but at least you can still win.

Yeah you're probably going to have to expand yourself. Which is the lame part about the mass tower strat, since it basically drags the game out until all the gold runs out.

I've had people write their name in towers before, They build 243 towers in one game as human, with masonry.... DOT DOT DOT...

imo you cant take ffa seriously bc of all the bs that causes you to lose =/

FFA is really fun, but this shit is what keeps me from playing it, I just can't take a loss like that.

In FFA you need to mass expo or you WILL lose against people who have 2-4 expos because late game they will still have 10-25k gold left, while you have like 5k. No matter how godly your micro is you ARE going to lose.

ya resources means everything.. even if u have godly micro, u cant expect to fight 100 food army that can replenish 100food army back in 1-2min after u killed them with ur super pro micro of 50food army...

Actualy same for solo game about resource, with resource,even noobs can keep revive hero at tavern and buy scroll for each hero while mass units repeatedly while u stay poor though with godly micro, he has a chance to win too

Post New Reply

Thread Information