Post New Thread

Thread: Warden, still worth picking her up?

Warden, still worth picking her up?

Well, last game I played I decided to take a break from NE and went random.

Got Hum and my opponent was an NE; I was quite surprised when I saw a sexy warden harassing me, and that player made me remember how useful were the skills of that hero (SS to nuke, blink to escape, FoK as AoE).

Well just wanna know if u think it's better than DH in certain MU or maps

the game I played was on Terenas Stand, 2nd was Panda, and well I lost, badly, but even coz I made some mistakes and tried to do something awkward =P

Yah u can always warden on Lost temple, turtle rock, and terandas stand vs anything except mirrow matches. Just go shadow strike and blink and later on buy a tomb of retraining and go for some lvl 3 fan of knives peasant harrasment. If ur good enough with ur fan of knives harassment u can go to lvl 6 just from owning there workers :P

50 Point Level

Shadow strike & shadowmeld are nice for early game harassing, but i'd still like the demon hunter more for harassment. No mana on some heros like AM and FS can slow there creeping tons. Also high levels I like DH better just cuz he can tank more. Wardens biggest weakness imo is she dies easily to nukes; however i do know if you time your blink right she can blink out of them and avoid them completely. I have too much lag to do this but i think sum1 really gosu could pull it off and if u could do that it would make her waaaay harder to kill

yeah warden's under rated i think, she's awesome

50 Point Level

Warden does own, i really did forget why i stopped using her and chose DH instead. meh.

I played solo Warden last night, I owned, I got to level 9 and my oppenent was level 2 the whole game...he tower rushed me and didnt creep and I kept killing his hero/units...Warden is imba...every matchup with BM vs Warden the Warden always wins....GG no re...

Anyone who wants a sig, pm me :P -#1 fan of WE.IGE.ReMinD :)-

well i use warden on some situations dh is better in cookie cute situations like for example vs orc or human in twisted meadowns, etc i just use warden vs und on all maps, vs hu on Lost temple, and that's all, dh is way better, u need him to stop orc shockwave (or all ur dotts re gg'd) and is the perfect heroe vs human, and of course getting a warden on ne mirror is just stupid, but as we all saw lately warden pretty much owns undeads and human fast expansions (like teneras stand or Lost temple).

well normally when an NE goes warden against orc, it's to go bears/dryad not dotts... Case in point: Satiini

Yea I need to relearn how to use warden, its soo good

yes warden vs orc is great with dotc+rads but naturally, the warden isnt used that much cuz every race can pretty much own its low hp. hu = bolt+breakers, ud = nuke, orc = hex+windwalk, ne = burn(just makes her useless:P)

but, if are good enuf to use resources on pots n stuff to keep her alive then she's great

Warden is probably one of the scariest heros at high levels. Against UD I think her only real weakness if her HP, as well as her opening game if you chose her as the opening hero. Her AoE is pretty weak at low levels and it's relatively easy to tier 1 ghoul rush a warden user.

Also against UD you need to stock up on potions with the warden. But combined with panda it's a pretty ridiculous combo.

100 Point Level PrinceHector921's Avatar

The main counter to the Warden are unit stuns, especially Hex and Storm Bolt more than other heroes especially since the Warden is a melee hero with very weak HP. Once she gets to high levels shes very strong with good micro on her. You have to keep her constantly controlled in combat, you can't just "leave her to her own devices" like you might be able to do with a DH.

warden is good but the DH is gust better thats why ppl use him more than her and making the mk usless is far better than trying to kill him with SS cuz its far more risky and her armor,attack,hp is lower than the DH he can tank better so to sum up she is good with sertan strats but you have to remember she better of alone on the field than having another hero to worry about

Post New Reply

Thread Information