Post New Thread

Thread: Early scouting with orc

Peon

Early scouting with orc

I'm not really a noob, in fact, I consider myself a pretty good player, but when I solo and there's an NE/HU that doesnt go cookie-cutter strat, that usually takes me a lot of time to counter because I don't know how I can scout effectively all his base without having to actually attack him. I don't have this problem with FS though, as wolves are great scouters when they're low on hp

Anyways, if anyone could just tell me if there are any way that I could scout with other heroes (I usually go BM/FS first, but when I'm feeling like fun I go SH and sometimes any random tavern hero )

Thanks in advance!

you could send a lumber peon

Send out a peon in the start.. I usually send out the peon building my barrack.

My account

Peon

no what i mean is that when i start to tech, i usually know his army since i ran into the enemy one or two times but, if he is building something completely different from what im seeing from his army, and keeps his units in the back of his base, then comes with a completely different strat from what i've gotten to see... that's what sometimes costs me the game.

Like, if he is HU and gets a casters army but keeps rifles in his base... i know he has a barracks for the early footmen creeping but how can i see if he isnt hiding something?
    with blademaster i can just go in his base, with FS i can go with wolves, but when i take any other hero im stuck outside

Thanks!
    It's funny how people look at themselves when they're talking about games: People who say that they play at their best and are really good are usually the WORST and modest people are the ones who could kick your ass single-handedly :)

Peon, sentry wards(docs or items), get a batrider or something, run into his base from behind and/or reveal are some ways to scout him later on in the game..

My account

Post New Reply

Thread Information