Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ever Lost to a Noob?

i lose to noobs all the time, makes me angry. i just go chill out and find something else to do or else i go like 1-7 on ladder that day.

I lost to a micro noob once, because his strategy was so strong. He lost his heroes maybe four times, but in the end his strategy won it for him. So now I use it, and I haven't lost once using it

'Twas spiders banshee aboms. With lich and dl, both using nuke.

- From the official Blizzard Strategy Guide

"I respect the differences between religions, but if you believe in any of it you're a moron. Because basically it's people talking at lenght with their imaginary friend."

- Dylan Moran

Don't under estimate your opponents simply. Whether you're playing against 4K^Grubby or some complete noob thats using his peons to destroy his great hall play your best. Mass footies isn't a bad strat though...My friend easily owns level 25s with his pali + footies to priests/griphons tech. Then as a second hero he'll get MK. He early expos so that gold is not a problem, he rushes with 5 footies puts up dual barracks and then just pumps out footies and techs...And then right when u about to kill pali DING! divine shield ha ha ha fricking great...Although from your description this obviously wasn't his plan =D but whatever...

like one time i went into a game, and my opponet was like lol 33 levels lower than me, but then he won. LOL he had 250apm to 20apm.

"unfortuntately to me, this was the turning point in the game, and buy the time he had rushed my base with about 20 footies and a lv. 3 AM ... I had only had about 3 rifles and a sorc."

loosing to mass archers in ffa suck even more :/

YES ... why the is the windows START button right next to the alt button. WHAT cruel joke is this...? Im busy nuking and spamming gosu greatness when all of a sudden, I get an un-welcomed windows logo screen. ohh and heh.. turn of the IM before playing. kk

Post New Reply

Thread Information