Post New Thread

Thread: ok, the how to play vs hu guide

ok, the how to play vs hu guide

sum1 please make this. lol. i watch replays and they dont help at all, i cant dk harass for diddly squat. the only hu i can beat are noobs. any decent hu i cant beat. period, and its always a landslide victory and cant ever figure out exactly why i lost. vs other races, i always know why i lost, but vs hu is like hopeless. every1 hates orc but i like to play vs them, and absolutly detest hu, wtf is wrong wit me lolz. what do you gosu ppl do vs hu, in the various strategies that they use.

Heh. I'd love to give you some help buddy but i'm in the same boat as you on this one. I have my highest win % versus Orc and my lowest is Human. I have trouble with conventional hero choices too.

few quick tips:
    you should be harrasing with the DK as much as possible. dont let him expo (he will expo, duh) without you harrasing him while doing it. you can use some ghouls to help harras like going to his base and attacking while he is in the expand .. and multi tasking ofcourse
    when i reach tier 2 i just build 2 slaughters tech and train a lich.
    he will most likely make something like mass hawks + mass copters and stuff, so just be training statues while you keep harrasing him with the dk and lich (try sticking them together to avoid bolt surround if one gets bolted ,and try to keep distance). once you hit tier3 research frenzy and dest form and go hit (not neceserly the expand because he may have built mass towers there .. i know dests eat them but with a big mass you will start with injuered dests fighting or not take all the towers down).
    about orb and scroll of speed. i dont know how orb is usfull in this matchup if the human goes mass air (mass copters mostly), but scroll of speed could be nice because of the gyro aoe. anyway any time you engage combat you need to ff the gyros with the dest. dont let the gyros attack you while you are running away or stuff (they are also faster, so dont think you can just run away taht easly). oh also, if he raelly massed gyros get a 3rd panda (with potions imo , because you cant heal him)... bof destroys copters. you can use some fiends too .. the web can be nice to 'catch' a gyro sometimes
    oh vs priest rifle and that stuff you should get few aboms too and a 3rd hero.

Just do what SaM]U[Rai said, i guess by Scroll of Speed he means Scroll of Healing

A nice strategy you can use on LT or EI is CL/Fiends Fast Expo

Post New Reply

Thread Information