Closed Thread

Thread: lol ic.

lol ic.

all i wanted to know was what ppl thought about fishsticks. then i asked why u hate my question, then u seem to think that proper grammer is somthing the requires inteligence, this is the internet guys, lets be real here for a moment. an innocent question, im offended that u would do that, its ridiculous.

200 Point Level

fishsticks are good, umm bye.

Let me put this in a language you may be able to understand. I'll use some decent grammar and pretty colors to help you out.

http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9458

Also, making topics asking why your shit was closed is not good, because it clutters up the forums even more than your initial moronic topic. If your topic wasn't the epitome of all things unintelligent then it wouldn't have been closed in the first place; however, if you still wish to debate, use PRIVATE MESSAGES and ask a MODERATOR so the rest of our members don't have to suffer through your inability to read and comprehend simple rules.

Closed Thread

Thread Information