Post New Thread

Thread: Brain Storm

Brain Storm

-- Chapter I The sorrow --

I remember that morning complitely... the very first time when I breathed the cold air in my room, which surged sulkyness. I could also hear the soft silent rumble of the newspaper, which reached my ears from the kitchen. My dad was there browseing 'Kaleva', which came out every single day around the area we lived in. As I pulled the bonnet in front of the window off my way I could see the misery, corruption and the sorrow gnawing everyones mind. It seemed that even the animals at our backyard could sense the moment of evilness coming by. The fear, the nightmares which had been consuming my mind for a whole summer finally came reality and it seemed that the hell inside my head as unleashed.

After looking out of the frosty window I turned around and looked at the little backpack, which had served me for three years now. I could understand its Pain as it carried the heavy burden in it. The dirty backpack, had to be usen again... *sigh*

I walked out of my room the eyes of mine closed, since I didn't want to see the zombie like face of my sister. I could already tell how bad she would have looked. The floor underneath my feet felt no floor at all, since it felt like that I was standing on emptiness. Soon as I reached the kitchens table I inquired the area to find the chair. Even the chair I sitted on felt harder underneath my sweet baby like hairless butt. Even without opening my eyes I could sense the nasty odour of the cold porrdige. I opened my eyes and as I visually was able to see the porridge in front of my I absolutely thought that I was going to faint, but since I have a strong mind I was able to stand tall, without fainitng. After I took the spoon stucked into the porridge I thought that the bacteria in the porridge would infect me and give me a reason to die early.
    However that didn't happen, since my father decided to visit bathroom and while back then I emptied the bowl of porridge into a bag for a biohazard type of thrash. After thinking up a strategy I hid the bag of this radio-active thrash under my dads bed, who finally came out of the bathroom. With the swiftness of mine I crumbled across the floor without being seen and finally the operation 'Booby trap' was complete.

-- To be continued --
    Last edited by Orcranger; 08-17-2006 at 09:05 AM.

i suggest using a spell checker.

complitely..
    completely.

sulkyness.
    sulkiness.

browseing
    browsing.

thats a few i picked up..

Wrote that one, while I was having a ten minute pause so grammar mistakes and other things are possible, but thank you anyway...

Post New Reply

Thread Information