Post New Thread

Thread: so is fast headhunters the new cookie cutter against ne?

50 Point Level

so is fast headhunters the new cookie cutter against ne?

i seriously can't find a way to get past this. early game is really tough. any tips? i tried going BM with quill/bear but bears cost way too much mana.

Archers > HH, DH > Early game TC, or whatever hero. Replay?

300 Point Level

fast hh is only really a threat if they tower push, just make a few AP/extra AoW and go for bears
    Last edited by FuzzyLogic; 08-20-2006 at 02:22 AM.

50 Point Level

put up a 2nd AoW and mass archers while keeping the orc hero low level. archers > HH. you will be able to push on the orc base easy once you get t2 range upgrade. if for some reason you let the TC creep to level 3, then you will need to switch to bears.

I play orc and what I typically do is begin with grunts and a naga or blademaster and try to take down the dh or alot of moonjuice which will be easy with the slow arrows and early shop I build.
    Then I get another barracks and a mill as I techand build hh until I finish teching-then I build a beastiary and get some windriders and raiders and get a catapult.
    Usually second hero will be tinker, which owns talons or naga, which also does.

If I see this strategy playing as elf I usually get another AOW and more archers. I will also not go DOTTs but DOtC because they kind of own hh. However, I do have riders to counter once all the archers are dead.

Post New Reply

Thread Information