Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still laddering?

Anyone here still laddering?

I started laddering again for the first time in... 1 1/2 years and I'm wondering if there's people here that are still active and can help me on my games, etc. Possibly a channel that are quite active and not filled with idiots in em. Btw, I play on both lordaeron and azeroth.

Many people are still laddering. Why wouldn't they?

Dunno about the US servers though but Northrend is very active, and I myself are also actively laddering. Gotta get in shape before the 9th september, since I'll be going for the WCG qualifiers by then ^_^

Director Emeritus
    Dyado Koleda

I used to ladder; but I am currently inactive =( if circumstances would change a bit I would still ladder though =) and I think there are sitll a lot of people laddering, although the 'pros' mainly practice with GG-Client/Custom Games.

I guess all I really need is an active channel on either lordaeron/azeroth that i can hang around for 1v1's and stuff ;/

i hardly trained and laddered only once in my 3.5 year w3 gaming career and i just made myself an objective, get ranked and then fvck w3 , cause i spent loads of time on this game and being unranked , yet high level all the time was annoying me. so i remember 1.17 went level 39 solo, when the ladders on north required 39/40 level to get ranked , scored 180-160 win/lose and now i havent played the game for a month maybe. entered to play some footy wars or defiance RPG.

I still play ladder.

I still ladder. As for channels which aren't filled with idiots and still have enough people? Well, those don't exist! Clan GGL on azeroth is usually filled up, but I don't think the idiot part applies on it :S But I'm sure you can find a couple of 1v1s is you start shittalking. Anyway whats ur aka on azeroth?

200 Point Level

There was a thread a few days ago.. I don't remember anything about it.. but somebody posted a list of like 10 Lordaeron/Azeroth channels all with 20-40 population at peak times.

Sorry I can't help anymore, I know "sex" was one of the channels, so just do a forum search on that and maybe you'll find the thread...

I'm playing ladder on northrend. I feel like ggc is better practice, but need to qualify for the elite ladder and need high level accounts to qualify for clan leagues :/. Kinda silly, as it doesn't really matter much imo.

I feel ggc is much better practice and more fun.

northrend is packed

lol...
    I remember on west there were a couple of channels that were always packed with semi-intelligent people. Now I just search for games in my clan channel or sit in Nelf tree of life and watch idiots spam and abuse each other.

what time are you on?

wtf is a ladder!?

<3 scope, fear owns ^^

600 Point Level
    Pinnochiophile

i'm trying to play on east...mostly just fooling around and some custom maps. i might hop over to northrend if i try to start playing seriously.

100 Point Level

I play on azeroth. If i'm to bored to custom or make fun of the pros in ggl (usually telling them to get a real job and other things just to make them mad) i ladder a little bit. Usually 4rt but i'm thinking of actually trying to solo. I don't know which race i'm going to choose. I like to play ud in 4s but i might solo ne or or orc or something. We'll have to see.

4s is more of a joke, than actually anything else.

Solo requires skill and occasionally 2v2. Though since you are highly dependant on your partner, unless he's atleast half decent theres nothing you will be able to do against 2 randomly paired good dudes.

I muck around in 2v2s just to get my first level icons for each race, else I solo.

In 2's I convince my allies to share units, & then take down their main when they're not paying attention. It's awesome.

Or like we'll be in a big battle, & I'll send their workers into red creeps, hahaha! Oh man, the memories.

I'm thinking of starting up solo ladder again, but it would feel kind of hollow to do well when most of the good players are gone. I remember back in the prime time of wc3 when a high ladder level meant you played the same group of highly skilled players and the top of the ladder were truly the best players. Laddering hasn't felt the same since they introduced the new matchup system... I really felt that with the old ladder, you would truly hit your "limit," whereas the current system allows game massers to top the ladder.

Sigh... reminiscing again. /sadface

I'm rank #1 2v2 ladder with BaneTheBastard. Does that count?

I'm rank #1 2v2 ladder with Phreak the noob. Does that count?

Post New Reply

Thread Information