Post New Thread

Thread: No love for night stalker?

No love for night stalker?

No one likes him or is he just too easy to play?
    I'm letting him [President Obama] off the hook on the IRS thing because not only was the conduct entirely reasonable, it was done by low level subordinates he had not a goddamn thing to do with, and there's been an investigation and pending actions on it internally for a year or more.

Too ez to play.

a typical hero for allpick pub games besides rikki, clinkz, lina, sniper, na and bounty... easy to play, no real variations for item and skill biuld...2x void and run, run and kill

my cheapest build of NS to date n i still like owned until i was like lvl 15 when i had banked in so much i preety much got a satanic 2 bashers hyperstone BoT burize. so my cheapest build for him is treads 2 bracers 1 nulls SnY and a persy.

like they said hes to easy to play u get like 4-7 kills during night ( not late game ) and hes like the easiest hero to go beyond godlike with .

Not a fan of him to be honest, when day comes you basically get to do a lot lot of creeping, and pretty much cant fight most other heroes, plus you lack anything special to help your team in group battles. At night, you are basically a ganking machine, but still not terribly useful in group battles.

I'd rather go 0-0 with a support hero and help my team than get a bunch of kills with this guy.
    I sware if you hook me up with some good inside info or whatever i wil get a fine ass chick to suck your cock. If you are a chick, i will find a dude ( or chick ) to eat you out... hell... i will do it myself.

its up to u on how u play, u can still support your team, during pushes and stuff. his dmg skill does do 320 dmg at lvl 4. (i believe)

Yeah, but its still just a nuke, and during the day his attack speed is so much slower, so his regular damage dealing department is under par compared to another hero with the same item setup.

Other nukers have other things that make them useful while they arent nuking, NS has little that makes him useful during the day.

Admittingly, he gets a little better once you get his ult, cause you can set up ganks during the day when you have the ult up, but lategame he starts to lose his overall power again.

Again, I'd rather be someone like Bane elemental or Rooftrellen or something than NS.
    I sware if you hook me up with some good inside info or whatever i wil get a fine ass chick to suck your cock. If you are a chick, i will find a dude ( or chick ) to eat you out... hell... i will do it myself.

once night hits, u can easily, easily get kills. Decently played of course. During the day you can still get kills too. But everyone else is kinda right; Night stalker is quite a nice easy hero, early, mid (and thus) late game. Against silencer....hmm lawl.

To optimize Night Stalker you gotta spam his ultimate at night! It stops the game clock (thus when it runs out it's still the same time of night when you first activated it) and at the highest level you've got almost a continuous string of night (I think considering cool downs you can ulti about 5 times per night cycle). This allows you to get in as much ganking and pushing as possible before day when you gotta lay low. However, if you've farmed heroes well and pushed far this won't be an issue because you'll have the gold to have picked up a few good items that you're not completely useless during the day.

The key to winning with him is to get on a killing streak as soon as humanly possible. You NEED to be a huge force mid-game because your mid-game performance is the pedestal from which you launch your late game. If your mid-game is mediocre then there's a good chance you didn't get to farm nice items or have a level advantage. This carries on into late game where you just turn into a giant paper weight.

With this hero you gotta have a certain amount of luck and timing on top of your skill because if the opposing team usually pushes together or sticks together when travelling the map it becomes harder to nail people at night. It's also a pain if they all tower hug during the night time because no matter how fast you are it's difficult to kill a hero while he's sitting by his tower doing his taxes...difficulty increases if the other guy is a stunner or nuker. NS can be 50/50 sometimes depending on the user.

Post New Reply

Thread Information