Post New Thread

Thread: Problem with WC3

Problem with WC3

So I have the following problem. My PC is a Pentium 3 1.1 GHz 512 RAM and GF FX5200 128-128 and everything is ok except Wacraft 3. In almost all other games everything goes smoothly (for instance Fable TLC - I play it with 1024x768 and everything is on high, except the shadows and the antialiasing, WoW - everything on high, with all shaders and etc.) only in Warcraft 3 it's not like that. I play it in 800x600 and everything is on LOw except the Spell Detail - High and when I am in a battle the FPS doesn't rise above 15, but this shouldn't happen. If I make the resulition higher it gets even worse.Many of my friends have worse PCs but still the game goes much better their, better then on my PC and I don't know why this happens. I have everything installed: drivers, DX 9.0c, I don't have viruses or spyware and now I don't know what to do.I'll be very grateful if you help me solve my problem, because it really sucks.

Thanks in advance...

Try a difference sollution? :/

Are you sure you have 1.1ghz cpu ? That might be the problem, i had the same pc only a pentium d 2.8ghz and my wc3 didnt lag only with low settings.

Post New Reply

Thread Information