Post New Thread

Thread: AC:s

AC:s

first of all i want to say that i dont wanna trash talk audios, i the audios that you makes.
    But I kinda miss the humor in them. Like pheak and wick3d had in theirs. And ofc downwhere aswell.
    If you add some humor in it it will be alot more funnier, compared to that same toune voice saying 'he does that and then that and because of that'.

JokerZ

Well the idea of audios isnt really to be amusing it's to help you learn, but true, I admit, humerous audios are enjoyable, but not everyone has a talent at being funny plus I reckon some people wouldnt dare try and be funny cos people would just call them "lame".

Why not make a comical member audio if you like your humour, why not share it with everyone else? (Thats not meant to be harsh or anything btw, just saying, why not? :P)

yes, comical audios are entertaining, but so are educational ones, and that is the primary purpose of AC's.

haha, i guess. but problem is im swe and i cant talk english good at all. (buty maby thats just a plus). If I was more of teh funnier person and liked to talk alot i would gladly do audios but i aint :/

And ofc the ac:s still should be helping in your game play.

well i have to say i miss the old audios alot but the new ones are still good and enjoyable

thanks for the feedback! we'll let the guys know that funny = good :>

I think it's completly up to the caster and their preference to how they cast. Some guys just are naturally funny, others just don't do it like that.

Post New Reply

Thread Information