Post New Thread

Thread: Countering n/e dual rax tower rush

Countering n/e dual rax tower rush

hello,

can anyone help me regarding this issue? how in the earth would u counter night elf dual rax tower rush with kotg?
    Attached Files

play defensively earlygame.. dont bother bought creeping to much cause any attempt will leave u fucked.. when u see the dual hunt build, imediately put up a warmill, an maybe a tower if u want.. as tier 2 comes along get sh.. keep focusin the KOTG hero till u get a real army or fight inside of your base till u get some demos/raiders... if u got the upper hand after that , push right into elf base an turn the game around by siegeing /towering him out.

Major points to know
    - you cannot beat mass hunts early game, so dont even try, just hero focus galore or run...
    -must get demos when they tower....
    -raiders will be nice
    -have peon fix demos while in battle......
    -go blademaster vrs elf.. not farseer as you did.. its very hard to force tp with a such a useless hero
    -burrow rush if u know how to.. u can do it on close spawns .
    Last edited by daniel1122; 04-21-2007 at 12:24 AM.

burrow rush?

i used to double aow rush orc because 70% of all orc players tech extremely fast with little units. Then i started versing higher level players that knew how to defend well. What they do is attack and retreat to heal using salve in the very back and then wait till tier two then pop up siege then just relax in the back while attacking. good burrow placements are also key. seriously if you defend decent with decent control you can fend off a double aow rush and just counter back with higher tech units later

25 Point Level

bring some towers @ t2

was actually just doing that for a while but I figured I should at least practice it.
    Then I started to think that maybe what I need is a balance patch and not practice.

i played this in tourny a while ago, this exact tactic

basically just creep safe spots around your base and try to get nice items for your bm (claws rings etc) if you can. at tier 2 you can get sh with wards or if his kotg has no potions and is lvl 1 you can take hex and just charge him, if hes towering just build a shop and warmill in back of base attack towers and build some, but you can always hero focus with bm sh hex (kotg is hella weak)

Post New Reply

Thread Information