Post New Thread

Thread: TnP - Az

Threaded View

TnP - Az

Hi I am a Shaman from a newer clan on the Azeroth server called TnP. (The Newb Patrol) We are currently looking for good players that have potential to grow and help us grow. We ask that our members be active of course and also be TFT only. We are mainly looking for Soloers and people who enjoy ATing.

We do not have site yet but it will be in the making soon.

TnP tends to war other clans in clan matches of different styles mainly solo with 1-2 matches being 2s. We do these matches 1-2 a week with about a weeks prep so far there has always been something to look forward to.We have recently picked up some decent players such as Pow.forsaken.

Just come in to our clan channel Clan TnP. There is almost always a shaman in there.

Chief is Val_V
    Shamans are iMuRk, Keblo, Kri-Kri, Mirrormemrorrim, 11Bravo.

We are not to great right now as we are new but we do have some potential and will hopefully be able to take our clan to next level soon as being one of the top clans on our server.

so do you supply the maphack and tie hack as part of being a member?

We don't hack in fact its funny you say that because before I was in TnP I joined SNAP and well first game I played with them some guy gave me those hacks I quit once my week was up tho and don't use them EVER. So if your looking for hackers go join them but we don't hack or abuse.

We also kicked keblo because no one liked him str8 hacker/abuser jerk.

rofl u have that ****** ass noob trash abuser Keblo as ur shaman? u might as well disband the clan.

25 Point Level

It's actually funny cause Keblo thinks he is good because he is Korean even though he abuses WCG ladder. Pretty sad to be 100-106 stats in solo as well...

Well im not longer in this clan because there is a new chief. Keblo was also kicked by this new chief. There are some different shamans but anyways TnP is still around go find them if you want idc.

Post New Reply

Thread Information