Post New Thread

Thread: UT3 and Mouse Lag

UT3 and Mouse Lag

Does anyone have this game? I downloaded the UT3 demo and the game is awesome except there is an small amount of cursor delay. Does anyone who owns the game experience this same delay? I'm using a MX518 if that matters at all.

I use mouse and keyboard on my ps3 without lag. So i know from the ps3 perspective there is no delay. Besides I am sure that a delay on the mouse is not normal.

Try looking for the VSync setting in the graphic options and turn it off. Common cause of mouse lag in pretty much every game. If UT3 doesn't have that option you should find it in your graphic driver settings. Worth a shot.
    Excess of feeling avoids feelings. He fled the world because he did not find, in the whole compass of his loving nature, a weapon with which to resist it. He withdrew from his fellow men after he had given them everything and had received nothing in return. He remained alone because he found no second self. But until his death he preserved a human heart for all men, a father's heart for his own people, the whole world.
    - from Beethoven's eulogy by Franz Grillparzer in 1827

75 Point Level

most of the time the mouse laggyness is based on your video card/ ram / cpu (in that order) speed and not on the mouse at all

PS: Based on my experience

It was definitely the video card. I'm using an nvidia 7600gt and it couldn't handle the demo very well.

I'm also looking for a very good/competitive online shooter and seeing as the collective video game knowledge of this forum is immense, is UT3 a good online shooter? I really like the demo and I even considering upgrading my video card to an 8800gt(s/whichever one is cheaper) for UT3.

Post New Reply

Thread Information