Post New Thread

Thread: The Best Phone.

The Best Phone.

K so im planning on buying a new phone and i have narrowed it down to 3 , Which of these do you think is the best , Sidekick LX , The Voyager , Apple iphone

300 Point Level

the iphone looks cool but easy to scratch and stuff. Since i skate constantly I would just get a sidekick but I dont know that much about phones.

If money isn't an issue than definitely the iphone.

If you can though, find someone w/ each and demo them.

dont get the iphone. i hear it scratches and breaks pretty easily. plus the commercials suck

So I just went on a 5 day camping trip to Moab, and didn't jack off or anything the whole time. My dick got hard off a cool breeze.
    -Ozmodiar

600 Point Level
    Pinnochiophile

when i saw the voyager in person, i was not impressed. as far as the actual device is concerned, i think the iphone is the best atm. excellent web browser, and the best multimedia integration into a cell phone. the network is kind of slow and pricey though. if that isn't a concern, i would get the iphone.

the loudest mouths will hail the newfound way
    to be king for a day

200 Point Level ucantbuildthere's Avatar

Iphone definately has an innovative user interface.

Personally, I like my blackberry pearl better. Its so much smaller and lighter and easier to use the keyboard.

I'm not too concerned with the aesthetic value compared to the iphone. I think the blackberry has better functionality.

25 Point Level

my roommate has sidekick lx. I'd take it over the other two.

Don't get Motorolla phones - they all suck. Specially the smart phone. I had it for 2 months and had so many problems with it. Blackberry beats the q but from your 3 phones get the sidekick lx.

well the touch screens get quite annoying when you are trying to do things like text in school and just trying to do things quickly
    the sidekick imo is way too big

i like my phone because its nice, but not like really high quality so if i lose/break it im not going to cry in the corner, and its not a total piece of shit either

i have a razr because it suits all my needs - calling, texting, and fitting in my pocket/everywhere else without a hassle

if you just need to call/ text people =get the razr when you break it, you will be so happy that it wasnt an iphone in ur pocket lol

I hated the iPhone. I'd go witht he sidekick from that list, but I don't really like big phones, I like them small and light, because I drop them alot.

Ok well just giving you my 2cents because I owned the iphone i bought it for 400$ then sold like 3 weeks later for 500$. But, I must say coolness factor, iphone OWNZ, the shit you can upload on to it is wicked and you can very much personalize it. Games, Internet, Youtube were all wicked on it. Its also a wicked conversation starter( well at least for me since i was in toronto and had one). Well those are the upsides to it, the shitty size, its doesnt weight like a brike but it sure is as big as one. Which kinda sucks because consider your wallet keys phone, its all of stuff to have and it being that size doesnt help. Plus, when you start to upload alot of stuff, it gets really gay, it continously freezes at random times, which made me go nutzzz. Plus, when its raining or snowing you dont really want to use it cuz the water will DAMAGE it like a biatch. Last but not least it does scartch easily, so you have to be careful.

Those were my pros and cons for the iphone, frankly if you actually NEED a phone, the iphone is prolly not the best of those 3choices. But if you want something really cool, the iphone pwns.
    SHUT UP YOUR ARE IDIOT
    signature your as this use backwards this read to enough dumb were you if

Post New Reply

Thread Information