Post New Thread

Thread: Invoker....

Invoker....

i just this hero today for the first time ever and man i've gotta say i had a lot of trouble using him and i dont even know how to do his moves ... help please.

600 Point Level UnlockTheArcane's Avatar

Use the -invokelist command to get the moves you want. Most good invoker players use the build

Exort
    Wex
    Exort
    [SAVE]
    Exort & Invoke
    Put in to exort as much as possible if you can't put into exort, then put into wex.

And train meteor because it is his strongest skill.
    Also you usually want 3 exort things around you because the bonus damage is ridiculous for harassing.
    As far as items go I'd recommend linkens or guinsoo's, but you can get what ever.

If you're new to invoker, it's good if u have a piece of paper with all the spell combinations written on it for fast reference :P (I'm not really a fan of invokelist especially late in the game where u need the spells asap) Anyways, items wise, I like rushing for bloodstone/linken with a BoT but I've seen ppl going for BoT, mass bracers with Guinsoo ... basically u need to cover his mana regen and BoT is just there so that u can TP around to make some quick $$$. Afterwards, items to cover his survival and dps.
    Last edited by N!Jr; 03-10-2008 at 04:11 AM.

I would not spend all your time learning how to play invoker if you want to play in a high level play (IHL, cal-i, mym torunys). Because he is really not worth to have on a team. In pubs just practice and type -invokelist a lot.

i know how to use him now, you gotta press the letters 3 times for example for that Grand fireball its EEW i think or something like that so u just type E , E , W , and then ULT and it will appear on your moves.

Post New Reply

Thread Information