PDA

View Full Version : Rate my Sig...

PrivateJohn
05-20-2004, 06:02 AM
I am not really new to this website coz' i used to visit this site for replay...just that i seldom post.
Anyway...this is my virgin sig..just learn to use ImageReady...
So how is it?Positive or negative comment all are welcome...coz' i planning to make another one...

BTW,anyone of you have any suggestion of free server to upload my sig and stuff coz' sometimes mine just used up daily bandwidth limit of that particular free web hosting.

Snowi
05-20-2004, 06:15 AM
2 pics, and too big. Animation is abit too "flashy" for me, which means it repeats itself too soon. Its not bad tho

PrivateJohn
05-20-2004, 06:48 AM
hahaha...i couldnt agree more.Tell you the truth....while i was editing this sig, it flash until my eyes couldnt open ( what i mean is just it's even more "flashy")...haha.
Oh..abt the second one is actually not sig made by me...it's sigx service....it's actually real time update of my com...for me i put every 5 min.If my com is off..it will show...PrivateJohn outâ„¢...

Selquist
05-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Resize it plz. Oh and by the way Freedom Fighters is teh killer game ^^

PrivateJohn
05-20-2004, 06:54 AM
Give me some time...will try to resize it...
I actually finish this game - freedom fighter but i aint big fan of tat game...so so only....but i love the words freedom fighter and their artwork.h.ehe

PrivateJohn
05-20-2004, 07:15 AM
So is it ok now?

Selquist
05-20-2004, 07:35 AM
It's 5 pixels too big now. The sig-limit is 450x75.

Snowi
05-20-2004, 08:01 AM
hahaha...i couldnt agree more.Tell you the truth....while i was editing this sig, it flash until my eyes couldnt open ( what i mean is just it's even more "flashy")...haha.
Oh..abt the second one is actually not sig made by me...it's sigx service....it's actually real time update of my com...for me i put every 5 min.If my com is off..it will show...PrivateJohn outâ„¢...

I know what it is, but its kinda big =]
Besides, mods wont allow 2 sig pics T___T

New size is better btw, just 5 pixels too big =]

WC_ASD
05-20-2004, 10:11 AM
It's a bit grainy, but that's some amazing animation with the lens flare and all that.

Wren
05-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Love the lens flare... But I don't like feeling like I have to squint to get past the fuzzyness.

PrivateJohn
05-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks for all the comment guys, really appreciate.
As i said this is my first time plus i goto keep compressing this signature coz' i don't just use it on this forum(different forum different rulez).So the quality really keep getting bad :(
Now i am thinking of what should be my next signature....splinter cell or warcraft....No idea...splinter cell the night vision google colour keep changing?What about wc3 dwarf?i am a dwarf die hard fan....maybe not die hard,hehe...just love dwarf...when WOW is out i definitely gona use dwarf.

Snowi
05-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Decisions decisions! I had to chose between warcraft or anime, or anything really, chose anime this time =]

WC_ASD
05-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Wait, did you actually do the animation of the sun?

VuLLs
05-20-2004, 09:23 PM
freedom fighters?... is that a half life 2 pic? looks like the street in the trailor. overall the sig is decent.

VuLLs
05-20-2004, 11:35 PM
what is the sig byte limit? i got a new one and its 59 kb and i heard that 50 kb is the limit... is it ok to be just 10 over... :(

rate my new sig... help it please for i think it needs more oomph to it, but hopefully wont make it to big in file size. i dont see how people make those awesome sigs with only 50 bytes.

PrivateJohn
05-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Wait, did you actually do the animation of the sun?

Ya...why?It's pretty easy...just lens flare frame by frame...then colour contrast kind of stuff....the selection slowly expand frame by frame...and use feather as well.

And freedom fighter is a game...not hl or hl mod.It isn't that good though...

WC_ASD
05-21-2004, 08:23 AM
what is the sig byte limit? i got a new one and its 59 kb and i heard that 50 kb is the limit... is it ok to be just 10 over... :(

rate my new sig... help it please for i think it needs more oomph to it, but hopefully wont make it to big in file size. i dont see how people make those awesome sigs with only 50 bytes.
It's all stretched out and well there's more but it's a fun sig so there nothing big to nack about.

VuLLs
05-21-2004, 03:41 PM
hehe ya it funny and i was hoping to get the blade master cutting a peasant animation gif but its not on blizzard's site and i dont know how to extract them from the files in war3 folder. so if any one has them or knows give me a private message i'd live to make a sig out of that.

hide yo peasants... here comes da blade masta gg peasants gg!