PDA

View Full Version : Hello, can i have a sig please?

MoNTaGuE
05-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Hello, never been on this site before and am slowly gettin use to it all :annoyed: a little annoying at times tbh. I came from www.cncreplays.com because i used to play command and conquer Generals but not anymore as it suxs and is just so lame, i have had Warcraft a while now and have taken it up i really sux tbh even lose to a normal enemy!!!!! <--- is that normal? but im sure i will get better my micro is good and tatics will be through but atm im a silly noob, anyway back to the sig... i have no idea who makes em or even if im posting the correct area, but plz could i have one.... i dont play anyside in particlur atm im equally pants at all four, infact if anyone feels like helping me they could teach me a side online or something :blush: .... ok ok im gettin side tracted again, the sig plz

Colour... any a mixture of a few blue is good and if it could be gettin lighter through the sig then that would be awesome, light blue - white would be ideal :rofl:

Theme... umm, unsure really i like the shadow wolf, Hippogrryph with archer and footmen, so all or some of those in the sig would be great :D

Wording... plz my name in one of the corners, top or bottom just not in the middle plz and also "My only love sprung from my only hate." anywhere on the sig, if it could move that woul be kewl gif or something i thinks its called, but thanks anyway even if ya dont make me one :flex:

Take care

Selquist
05-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah i know this story! The year was 1956 but my dog was like WTF, take me to dinner so i bought my self a coconut and dressed it out as Son goku but my mom was like WHATEVER!!! so i jumped over to my friends house where he was gettin 3 boxees of books. so we went out for icecream but my littlesister was like K NO THX so she said pwned and i fell to teh floor and said MAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I can't realy understand what it is you want on it. Write what you want and shut up k thx (always wanted to say that o_O)

WC_ASD
05-22-2004, 01:23 AM
Well, Montaque, you're new and have never been on this site, so you're not reliable to get a sig, because you might disappear in 2 weeks.

Snowi
05-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Lol, give the guy a break. I was on CNC replays too, but I knew even before patch 1.06 (or 7) that this game wasnt going to get fixed. Hell, all the top players hacked...
Ow and yes its perfectly normal for you to lose to normal armys, I did that too when I came from generals to craft. You have to completely rethink your fight plan.

btw. My acc on cncreplays was Viv[SAINT]
But this isnt the forum for that kind of stuff. A sig is ussualy only made for people who stay around and acctually use it =\

MoNTaGuE
05-22-2004, 04:05 AM
Hey Viv i remember you I was Lugg@ge you probebly dont remember me ;) , anyhow umm fair enough if u dont want me 2 make me a sig cause i not been hear long enough, but i am staying so dont worry bout that bit, ok lemme try again to see if you understand what i wont i my sig

Background colour... light blue fading into white.

Images... Shadow Wolf, Footmen, Archer, Grunt it really doesnt matter which ones, whichever look the best of your sig.

Name.... RoMeO either in bottom left or bottom right hand side of sig. If there is enough room please could i have the wording... "My only Love Sprung From My Only Hate" once again font is not too important which ever looks the best, i hope thats everything and u understand everything btw

Oh yeah i know this story! The year was 1956 but my dog was like WTF, take me to dinner so i bought my self a coconut and dressed it out as Son goku but my mom was like WHATEVER!!! so i jumped over to my friends house where he was gettin 3 boxees of books. so we went out for icecream but my littlesister was like K NO THX so she said pwned and i fell to teh floor and said MAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nice story, i like the end, what a shock i cant believe it was him :annoyed:

can't realy understand what it is you want on it. Write what you want and shut up k thx (always wanted to say that o_O) :crybaby:

Snowi
05-22-2004, 05:52 AM
I'm not doing sigs anymore, your best bet is StrykerD around these forums