PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Video Producer!

Ciel
06-30-2011, 09:13 AM
WCReplays is looking for a video producer to record our new audio commentaries as videos and upload them to our YouTube page. As you may or may not be aware, Downwhere recently uploaded all 677 of our Warcraft III commentaries to YouTube and we don't want to that trend to stop now. Unfortunately, 677 audios is a lot and, understandably, Downwhere can no longer bear to hear the voices of our wonderful commentators. That's where one of you comes in.

If you have a decent PC, knowledge of FRAPS/other uploading software, familiarity uploading to YouTube, and ideally both Warcraft III and Starcraft II, we need your help. We recently just hired a bunch of new audio commentators and we're itching to make our content more available. If you're interested in the position simple create a forum account if you don't already have one and send me a private message expressing your interest (http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=103692).

Like all positions on the site this will be a volunteer role. Some minor perks, however, will include a green forum name, early access to new content, a custom forum avatar of your choosing, a custom title, and access to our super secret staff forums.

Many, many thanks goes out to anyone who applies. Feel free to post here or message me privately with any questions.

Beast[Skynet]
06-30-2011, 04:43 PM
I would really move these forums up if you want people to see them :/ I don't think a lot of people go below SC2 or even member chat. Only like 5-6 people post in dota section and its the same people