PDA

View Full Version : Keycraft Help

bladebreaker
08-14-2004, 02:17 AM
Yes there might be 2872897494 threads about keycraft but I tried searching and didn't find my answer to this problem. I downloaded keycraft but when I open it, it asks me to find the warcraft folder to put it in (and then it pops up a little box with different files). How can I get to that folder? Is it the one for my CD drive? Or is it somewhere else?

PLEASE do not call me a noob. I've just started thinking of using hot keys so any help or feedback would be great. Oh and are there other programs for custom keys?

THANK YOU

edit/

to go further into depth...I found the folder...but when I click OK it doesn't do anything but refreshes the box and when I close it, it says keycraft will not work properly??? I'm getting very confused...and when I click on the HUman, Orc, etc on the left the whole Keycraft freezes and it says it encountered a problem...and that I should tell microsoft about this error report...

:(

Dominium
08-15-2004, 10:02 PM
i couldnt understand wtf this post said, mainly because i skimmed through it,

But..

Download keycraft, double click the icon, it pops up the box telling you to find your war3 folder, go into the drive you installed war3 on (default is C program files) and find your warcraft III directory (folder) and just double click on it, and hit ok, then it says select your keyboard, hit qwerty (default) and then it says choose language, choose english (default) and ur good to go ._.

well it worked for me ._.?