PDA

View Full Version : Comic Team

Knucklesman
03-09-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm starting a comic team over at the maelstrom. I need 2 artists to draw the comics and one colorist. You can get all the details here : http://www.wowmaelstrom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192 .

Since both sites are so close (maelstrom/wcr.com), the comics will most likely be posted here as well.

Shaq Pack
03-10-2004, 04:26 AM
I'm gonna try a stab at a comic myself, but I by NO means am an artist (gonna use the prodigy comic I told you about in my PM)... I should be finished with it tommorrow.

Knucklesman
03-10-2004, 03:30 PM
lol. awesome. I was thinking about doing that one as well. But you may as well try it out.

Lordofhjoerring
03-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Maybe... If i can pull my self together to draw what ever you tell me.

Knucklesman
03-10-2004, 11:48 PM
you actually pick from various scripts.

Shaq Pack
03-11-2004, 03:10 PM
From past experience with me and knucks, I'd usually just come up with a lot of different scripts (probably all together I had about 50-60 different scripts), ask knucks, there were lots of ideas he liked that he never got around to using... it just sucks that the original wr.com was gone because I saved most of the ideas on there. I'm not big into the whole web comic thing myself, but I'm definitely sure we could kick penny arcade's ass (as well as all the other popular comic strips out there) if a group of us teamed up.

Oh yeah knucks, by any chance, did you save that pic I sent you of the far seer smoking weed and talking about cheetos? lol, I'm figuring not, but I ask because I lost that pic and wanted to see if I could find it again.

Knucklesman
03-11-2004, 06:40 PM
lol. no, sorry buddy. I changed comps. So its long gone. If wr.com does come back up, I will have more comic scripts available. And your right Shaq, we could kick penny arcades ass. lol. Maybe after a few comics more artist will be interested.