PDA

View Full Version : Garghoul

Heen
03-14-2004, 05:51 PM
took me about 40 min to do the sketch.

Here's your chance to kick my ass for criticizing everyone's art >_< (anatomy especially).

I need painter 8 (omg kazaa doesnt have it, what to dew?) or something. photoshop shading and coloring really sucks, probably because im using the wrong brushes. That's why my shading is incomplete and rough because I'll just color over them anyways.

As for the art, I decided to be a little creative by drawing a hybrid between a garg and a ghoul O_O I'm gonna make sure that when I color it, you can see the sunlight to show that this new breed of undead sex creatures can fly during the day too. it still looks a lot like garg and doesnt resemble a ghoul much t.t

The upgraded gargs launch a surprise attack on a human camp! Humans thought that they were incoming dragon hawks but they were wrong. Mwahahahaha.

MoFo
03-15-2004, 04:00 AM
Well, it has a pretty cool pose, coming right at you like that. But maybe you should add some more details, or do some shading?
But overall I like the picture, it is pretty nice

WC_ASD
03-15-2004, 07:33 AM
yes too less detail, and whats a hybrid?the skull doesnt look like a skull and the wings seems odd, like from flies

TitanicMind
03-15-2004, 11:41 AM
A hybrid is a mix between any number of things. I.E. my pic with the Pitlord and Wc2 demon, and also this pic with a gargoyle and a ghoul. And as for the art yeah man cool pose and everything just a little to light on the detail and shading.

I[AM]SMRT
03-24-2004, 07:16 PM
The upgraded gargs launch a surprise attack on a human camp! Humans thought that they were incoming dragon hawks but they were wrong. Mwahahahaha.

Pearl Harbor, no?

Temari
03-24-2004, 07:28 PM
The seagulls behind it are coming to kill it =,.=

Lordofhjoerring
03-24-2004, 07:38 PM
LoL... I think its supposed to be more of those Garghouls :P

Br-WiZard
04-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Well, it has a pretty cool pose, coming right at you like that. But maybe you should add some more details, or do some shading?
But overall I like the picture, it is pretty nice
Well, nice pic but need some changes

Azn_Warlord
07-01-2004, 11:29 PM
thats a gargoyle?...umm its good but i don't see the garg...

NightRoller
07-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Its not suspose to have a lot of detail or shading, as he said its jus a sketch.

bladedruid
07-02-2004, 02:21 PM
very nice, its nice to see some drawings that aren't done from Pros

a little more detail and shade the whole thing

gj