PDA

View Full Version : Training Suggestion....

Kinjal
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Why dont we have a simple part of the forums, devided up by races, where people can post their Vods/replays etc. To get help from better players. I think it would be a better way instead seeing all the posts " OMG NE IS SO CHEESE I LOSE EVERYTIME" etc, if someone can simply post a replay to get help from someone, i think it would bring more people to the site. And this could also be like a Member post Vod Section. Since you only accept gosu players Vods should we have a section where people like us can post them, to kinda get critiqued a little bit? Just a starting thought, post up some suggestions to help/take away plz..

Dominium
03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
I like the idea.....the strat forums are as bad as the bnet forums.....welll, not THAT bad, but still, pretty bad ~_~

IC.Shadow
04-01-2004, 12:53 AM
I like the idea.....the strat forums are as bad as the bnet forums.....welll, not THAT bad, but still, pretty bad ~_~
*my off-topic reply*

Our strategy forums are better than the strategy forums from any other War3 website, period, with the ONE possible exception being AWCS. I actually resent the fact that you'd compare them to the shit BNet forums since I'm basically halfway responsible for making our strat forums what they are today. As of now, I'm willing to bet ours have less spam, flaming, and off-topic posts than any other strategy forum on any other War3 website.

But I could be wrong.

KesTrel
04-01-2004, 01:09 AM
I'de definitly agree what Shadow said.

Dominium
04-01-2004, 01:37 AM
~_~

I dunno, just...repetive threads is all really, Yes, you were a Great Mod, You helped this site become what it is, and i thank you for that, you are blocker of spam, protecor of flamies and closer of threadz0r, I said, the forums are Half as bad as the bnet forums, Bnet =

Repetive
Flaming
Just.....Retards

wcr strat forums

Repetive (kinda)

sorry if i insulted you man.

IC.Shadow
04-01-2004, 02:24 AM
sorry if i insulted you man.
I don't care. No worse than what anyone else has done already, so no worries.

Kinjal
04-01-2004, 09:53 AM
ok so what about my suggestion -_- Add to's take aways?? Is there a possibility this could happen?

IJJusion
04-01-2004, 06:09 PM
i dont see why not it seems to me like a good idea