PDA

View Full Version : noob question, god it must seem lame to you guys...

elgenz
04-10-2006, 08:29 PM
look, im trying to figure out alot about this game, getting down what items to use for diff heroes and such. i want to buy a linkin sphere. now, i need a ultimate orb (easily purchased) and a staff of perseverence. where is this staff? i know it says level 1 shop, but i cant seem to find this shop, can someone point a blind idiot noob in the right direction? obviously i know about the verigas the vile dude in the woods on both ends of the map, but he doesnt sell this item..is he the "level 2 shop"? if not, where are these level shops please! i have even played single player and revealed entire map, wtf am i missing?

KoGs
04-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Level 1 shop is the peasant
then it goes all the way up to level 4, which is the accolyte (in your base).

Preservence is at the secret shop (the vile dude as you call it). You need to combine the ring of health and the void stone. Both are in the middle row.

If you don't know which items combine to form the bigger items just look at the recipe. You can find the recipe for the preservance at the peasent shop. Put your mouse over it and it will say on the bottom: ring of health and void stone.

IC.Shadow
04-10-2006, 08:56 PM
KoGs answered your question pretty much perfectly, but I'll add one other thing just in case you're not sure of it as well.

Some recipes require you to buy the scroll for them from one of the workers in the base (Peon, Peasant, etc.). But some recipes will say you need 1 lumber rather than gold. There obviously isn't any lumber in the game, so with those recipes, all you have to do is buy the items listed and it will automatically make the recipe for you.

Perserverance is a prime example of that. If you have a Ring of Health and a Void Stone, it will automatically make the Perserverance recipe and combine them into one item.

But for an item like Power Treads, you have to buy Boots of Speed, Gloves of Haste, and the Power Treads Scroll from the Peasant.

Tainted Sun
04-10-2006, 09:56 PM
How many times do I have to say it!! Put the Warcraft disc in the CD...oh wait, nevermind, you guys got it... :lol: