I'll try and cut it up to give it some spice, or perhaps I'll animate it =]

sTr1nG
04-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Thanks people ^______^

I'll try and cut it up to give it some spice, or perhaps I'll animate it =]

I like it, I don't like ur round one because the curve isn't to smooth but gj

LuxuRy
04-29-2004, 03:35 PM
For some reason (may it be the how you erased half the lines of the character in your sig) I don't believe for a second that you made the background for the sig. If I'm wrong then sorry :rofl:

OneBoredColeman
04-29-2004, 04:26 PM
7.5/10. I like your current one better (other than the pixely curve). The very 2D character just doesn't fit in with a 3D background. Really high contrast bugs me, as well. It's pretty good despite that, though, so it's not a complete loss.

Snowi
04-29-2004, 04:59 PM
7.5/10. I like your current one better (other than the pixely curve). The very 2D character just doesn't fit in with a 3D background. Really high contrast bugs me, as well. It's pretty good despite that, though, so it's not a complete loss.

2D character with the 3D background is justified... taste =]
High contrast, partially justified... taste but on the other hand, contrast is something a good picture always have, else you have a flat one without life on its own
Ow and I cant get that curve smoother, blame .gif T_____T

For some reason (may it be the how you erased half the lines of the character in your sig) I don't believe for a second that you made the background for the sig. If I'm wrong then sorry :rofl:

You obviously try to look you know your thing :curious:
Shame you dont, let me point you out...

That background is an abstract wallpaper I did yesterday, you can find it right here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6883688/
As for the erasing, hahaha, thats called brushing, I made him glow linear dodge without some sort of blending methode

LuxuRy
04-29-2004, 09:59 PM
You obviously try to look you know your thing :curious:
Shame you dont, let me point you out...

That background is an abstract wallpaper I did yesterday, you can find it right here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6883688/
As for the erasing, hahaha, thats called brushing, I made him glow linear dodge without some sort of blending methode

Then sorry as I said ^^ I'm way too used to the average person on this forum :D .. and what I meant by erasing some of the lines is that some of the penning around the character is missing :)

I wanted to suggest keeping the character as it's original colors to see how that looks? I think it favors the blue-grey a little too much

OneBoredColeman
04-29-2004, 10:40 PM
2D character with the 3D background is justified... taste =]Let me rephrase: An anime character of 3 or 4 different shades of colors looks odd against a 3D render.

Quickie
04-30-2004, 03:45 AM
Wow Vag, thats some nice art you got. I'd have no idea how to make that. Respect ;)

Snowi
04-30-2004, 04:58 AM
Then sorry as I said ^^ I'm way too used to the average person on this forum :D .. and what I meant by erasing some of the lines is that some of the penning around the character is missing :)

I wanted to suggest keeping the character as it's original colors to see how that looks? I think it favors the blue-grey a little too much

Allready did that, it stould out too much T_T
And I made those lines glow so they would mix better with the brushing, else there was such a sharp border

Let me rephrase: An anime character of 3 or 4 different shades of colors looks odd against a 3D render.

Like I said its a matter of taste, alot of anime forums have sigs like this =\
I agree that it does look weird, but I also kinda like it o_O

Wow Vag, thats some nice art you got. I'd have no idea how to make that. Respect ;)

Thank you =]

LiquitySplit
04-30-2004, 05:12 AM
As a matter of fact, i have a Vag4 wallpaper on my desktop right now :)
He's good, no doubt about it!

WC_ASD
04-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Vag4 seems to be a stubborn person who will not accept negative comments

Take This Dream
04-30-2004, 08:40 AM
looks pretty good but the colors are horrible. it kinda looks like its been sitting in the sun for a week and the color has faded. i think a color change would help, or perhaps start wearing high heels and mini skirts. your choice.

Snowi
04-30-2004, 08:55 AM
looks pretty good but the colors are horrible. it kinda looks like its been sitting in the sun for a week and the color has faded. i think a color change would help, or perhaps start wearing high heels and mini skirts. your choice.

Damn thats a tough call

Vag4 seems to be a stubborn person who will not accept negative comments

Thats me :curious: