PDA

View Full Version : Check out my sig

sKiLLz
04-30-2004, 09:23 PM
uhhh, i kno its big and all but this is something i did when i was bored :( hope you guys like it. tell me what u think and stuff...

OneBoredColeman
04-30-2004, 10:36 PM
-Generally consistant "color scheme" (one color, but nothing is really out of place, with the exception of the yellow on the dragon and the blue piece next to him.
-Nice concept.
-Some nice glowing effects, especially outside the scanline pattern in the background.

Dislikes/Suggestions:
-That thing is huge!
-The text needs some help. The text in the upper left is okay, but the text in the middle right and the large text (dragon-on) need work. You should remove the glossy effect from the large one, and maybe get a new font for the #team.dh
-Lack of a border. It just looks better with a border, even if it's only a 1px black line.
-High saturation in some areas, extra low in others. Try not to make color saturation so varied like that. I say stick with one or a close range of saturations. A little higher saturation than the background would be nice.
-Strange clipping of the dragon picture. It just doesn't make much sense.
-Lower the opacity of the "dragon-on" a bit. I think it'd be better that way.

All in all, it's nice, but with a little work, it could be very good (if only it were smaller =\).

sKiLLz
05-01-2004, 01:04 AM
thx

sKiLLz
05-01-2004, 01:06 AM
i guess im just use to big cs sprays and not itty bitty forum ones i feel that its harder to put all of ur thoughts in a little box i dunno