PDA

View Full Version : My First Sig

Krossinc
05-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Well, I decided to try and make a sig ...it's mediocore I guess, not sure which of the two I like better but it gave me a good chance to practice photo-cropping and such. Anyways, here they are - I think I'll change the Kross part. Give me opinions...

sTr1nG
05-08-2004, 03:04 AM
Well, I decided to try and make a sig ...it's mediocore I guess, not sure which of the two I like better but it gave me a good chance to practice photo-cropping and such. Anyways, here they are - I think I'll change the Kross part. Give me opinions...

too big for the sig size limit, and the fonts are a bit boring

LiquitySplit
05-08-2004, 03:43 AM
holy shit, that's not a sig, that's a wallpaper!
try trimming them up a bit... i think te limit is 450x75 pixels, and remember: "the smaller, the more elegant".
otherwise, the images are cool! gj, Krossinc

Snowi
05-08-2004, 05:33 AM
For a first try its very good (come on people, sizes dont count, stuff can be resized <_<)
Compo is very nice, font is a bit crispy tho, what anime is that?

StrykerD
05-08-2004, 09:41 AM
For a first try its very good (come on people, sizes dont count, stuff can be resized <_<)
Compo is very nice, font is a bit crispy tho, what anime is that?

im guessing here, but im thinkin thats Trigun.. the guy is wolfwood..

iono.. maybe, maybe not

I think it looks good, just resize it :)

Snowi
05-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Never seen trigun =3

StrykerD
05-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Never seen trigun =3
O_O you've never seen trigun??

oh. my. gee. it is one of the greatest out there..

although my personal favorite is Cowboy Bebop.. but thats a little offtopic:

anywho.. yeah >_>

Krossinc
05-08-2004, 10:29 AM
It is Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun. Very, very interesting character if you ever get the chance to look up on him. I'm working on another right now from the anime 'Bastard!!!' (No, I'm not an anime freak - I just like the drawing style).

Okay, any suggestions for the font? Like I said I'm new to all this so any choices for fonts would help. I did resize them...just apparently I uploaded the wrong file =). Which of the two did you guys like better? The second one I had mixed a gradient into the background pic and thought it came out nicely but no one else seemed to like it.

Snowi
05-08-2004, 11:40 AM
The font is good, however, it looks too crisp
The one with the gradient is nice, altho the other one is nice too, cant really decide.

Ow and my fav anime is naruto with neon genesis comming second =3