Conversation Between UnlockTheArcane and vhapter

1. vhapter
    Do you still have it on your computer? I guess you don't, because you probably were around when the no-cd patch was released. Right?

Skill level doesn't mean anything to me so long as we can enjoy the games we play. But yeah, I'm up for some games anytime. :P
  2. UnlockTheArcane
    I dunno where my CD is. And I haven't touched it in 2 years so I'd probably be god awful.
  3. vhapter
    Good. I've just begun to work out again (oh the pain) and played some wc3 today. Any play a few games sometime?
  4. UnlockTheArcane
    How are you today?
  5. vhapter
    Have I ever told you your avatar always looks like a freaking... dog to me? hahahahahaha
    It's the second time that I look at it and suddenly realize it's a freaking south park dude with a helmet... not to metion the fact that seacow took a long time to get it too xD
  6. UnlockTheArcane
    FK AKed ies and doesn't use hotkeys, that says something about elf right?

Nah, I got to a point where I could play well vs. sonic and such and occasionally take a map, I'm more analytical, so I have about 12 different creep patterns memorized for ei and have the little clock timings in my head.

Random doesn't really help to much tbh watching replays and analyzing things would be quicker.
  7. vhapter
    I'm actually considering playing random for a while. It would probably help me understand different ways the game/other races work. There is bunch of different strategies to use and they could probably contribute a lot to my game knowledge. ^^
  8. vhapter
    No more mass hunts?!?!?? Only pro right clicking ftw!??! xDDDD
  9. UnlockTheArcane
    I actually got pretty decent at orc before I started getting owned by school. No more noob elfing :P
  10. vhapter
    Yes sir... :)

I still remember that mass hunt/raider game we played and you breathing on your mic all the time ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10