Post New Thread

Thread: Your 'Saw Scenario'

50 Point Level

Your 'Saw Scenario'

From the movie saw, if you had to set up your own 'trap' what would it be?

For a new media class i have to do a 4 minute video, and i'm thinking of doing some short clips of this. I already have some ideas myself but if you guys come up with something good, i might just pirate the idea & throw you in the credits.

also, if u have an idea that would be funny feel free to post that, as i might make it a spoof.

I'll post the vid when i'm done.

Are you trying to find our inner psycho? I would kidnap a blademaster and feed him claws (through his mouth ofc).

At first: the victim has to be a bad person, or someone with bad habits, so lets take Karune for spreading false news.

Telling ios something we do with our tongues, so that would be the body part.

Then a way of trapping him and a way to get out. What about giving him a big fucking tongue piercing and a timebomb. The piercing is the key to get out. He has to rip out his tongue and gtfo before bomb goes off.

Is that a solid idea?

first the "would you get away with murder" thread and now this?

does wcr need a hug or something?

Lol i thought of that thread, didnt realise it was his. I guess he is a cop trying to bust us!!

Might want to check with your teacher before you film/submit this...or your grade might be a coupon to a psychiatric ward.

"hello (insert name). you're a homophobic republican. you have 5 minutes to stick this black cock into your mouth or your anus will be penetrated by a titanium dildo. i forgot to mention... it's 56 inches long. it will impale your organs and come out through your skull, with your fecal matter dangling from the tip. you should have voted obama with the blacks and educated white people."

why is anal penetration and dick sucking the first thing i thought of. i must be a queer-o-sexual.

news headline: "Video game forums assisted teen in killing teacher and classmates".

^ LOL
    LOL
    /win

Post New Reply

Thread Information