Post New Thread

Thread: The Dawn Of WarCraft

The Dawn Of WarCraft

Okay so here is the freaking deal, I got like 8 min to write this message down and by the time you guys read it I'd be dead. This is concerning the Apocalypse, the one and only thing that will stop WC3 from progressing. And yes this might sound stupid but in this rigid world the virus was created. In a matter of time it will eat and destroy everything. Every greenskin and blueskin, every single darn human will perish. It will cause the skin to burn and the only way to stop it . . . well you either gotta be like Saint. Grubby or Saint. Moon or well . . . you shall burn in that "Holy S" fire. There is currently no time left only 4 minutes and 35 seconds left. I am being pursued by zombies that apparently want my brain (DUH!!). Hiding in this laboratory is rather inconvenient. God knows how those goblins can stay in such tiny spaces for so long I mean what if someone farted or something. I'd stink like no tomorrow, but then again, they'd enjoy it like a honeyhead enjoys honey. Looking at the clock on the ceiling i can tell that it is only 2 min and 8 sec left for me to finish up. This is concerning the new era of human kind. the new era of orc ki . . . wait I'll skip the orcs. What I found about the new virus is that it affects every living creature. It starts as black spots on the skin (pink for orcs, yellow for elves). And it spreads like rats on a dead meat for the next 2 hours. Any kinda of bright light reaction will light it up on fire and as you can freaking guess will burn you. This is the thing that I found on an unknown bottle. There was a label saying 1-23-0-6352. It is probably some kinda of a code or a location or god know's what but it currently is killing WC3. The genocide has begun and the only immune so far are the nerds that stopped playing WoW because they got Leroooyyyyyy Jenkins'd and are not playing WC3. I feel like soon they will go back to it. I am way over my time and my left eye just fell off. I my whole upper left part of my body is infected. With the last remaining strength I have . . . fkjeijughtjgn. Th i s is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, to the n-ew' b wo'r dl ta ke ca . . .

From the Author ( Thats mee) I was just bored and decided to write a short anecdote type-of-kinda-thingy. I am not forcing you to like it, but some constructive criticism will be okay. No flaming please. I am not a writer nor a journalist or English major student. And remember be kind and ahh flip it.

For those of you who don't get the honeyhead joke honey = weed.

lol!

Nice try.

Post New Reply

Thread Information