Post New Thread

Thread: Mouse problems when playing WC3.

Peon

Mouse problems when playing WC3.

Hey guys. I'm not sure where to put this thread, so I'll stick it here. I've been having troubles with my mouse when playing Warcraft 3. I have two mouse problems during game play. The first problem is that when I try to pick up an item in my hero's inventory it won't let me pick up the item unless I click and hold the right mouse button; it should pick up the item and hold it on your cursor with a single right click.

My second problem is that often my right mouse click will suddenly stop working, so I won't be able to right click on anything at all. I may be wrong, but I don't believe that this is a problem with my mouse (Logitech gaming mouse, not sure of the specific model), because I NEVER have any problems with my right mouse key when I'm NOT using my computer to play WC3. That is, unless I`ve been playing WC3 and have experienced this right mouse key problem and then proceed to use my computer for something other than WC3, then the problem persists.

My computer is a Sony Vaio laptop. Can anybody tell me what the hell is going on here, could it be a problem with WC3 software, like a glitch, or is it just my mouse...

Thanks guys.
    -Matt

Does it happen outside of wc3 as well? perhaps hard to test, but if it does, its most likely your mouse. If it only happens in WC3, its probably WC3.

I had today, by coincidence, my right mouse button clicking twice, which made it damn hard to use my scroll of tp to tp my hero to my army... pressing esc and do a faceroll over the keyboard seemed to solve it, but I guess it was just a small glitch/bug. But overall, it should not occur a lot.

Post New Reply

Thread Information