Post New Thread

Thread: Ridiculously horrible lag?

Ridiculously horrible lag?

So over the last couple days I've played Sc2, each game is completely unplayable because of lag. I have a feeling it has something to do with the internet I'm using currently (which it shouldn't, because it's college internet and doesn't lag at all in Wc3), because a couple days ago when I was at home, the game was completely fine. I played it at medium or high settings (don't remember) with almost no lag at all, but switched to low graphics to see if that might be it... nothing changed.

Now... I get alternating 1-2 second freeze, 1 second unfreeze, and that pattern doesn't stop throughout the game, even if the settings are completely minimum.

This is really irritating because 3 days ago the game was working just fine and I haven't changed anything except for the internet, which works for everything else I use it for...

Anyone know what could have happened?

25 Point Level

I have the same problem man. I am also on using college internet, I think it has something to do with all the firewall shit they have on their and it blocking ports for battle net? All I know my lag isn't like performance lag, which it seems like at first glance, but instead connection.

Ahh that is weird. Anyone else having the same problem with college internet?

<--- same issue

25 Point Level

Anyone know a solution? My college is on quarters and I am stuck here for another month before I get to go home. I also get these same spikes while playing regular wc3 ladder, anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by SkywayZ; 05-06-2010 at 09:04 PM.

tiger! add me its in my sig

OdnoB.765

Post New Reply

Thread Information