Post New Thread

Thread: Anyone else having/had problems with latest XBox Live patch?

Anyone else having/had problems with latest XBox Live patch?

For the last few days, I've been trying to patch up my XBox 360 for Live. However, every time I've tried to do it, it gives me an error message after it downloads and tries to apply it. After that, I try to go back to the XBox dashboard, then the XBox 360 splash logo appears, followed by a big black screen with "System error. Contact XBox Support." displayed in 50 fucking languages. Also, "E 64" is displayed at the bottom of the screen, and the lower-right quadrant of the "ring" on my power button is flashing red.

After this, I turn the XBox off and back on, and it's working again, but still with no Live support. And whenever I try to do the patch - and I've tried about 5 or 6 times - the exact events I've described happen again.

I've searched some forums and found that lots of people are also having problems with the patch, though the problems don't seem quite identical to mine. I sent a message to Microsoft about it, and I'm still waiting on the response.

Also, my XBox 360 is modded, so I won't be able to send it in for repairs. Hopefully, the XBox being modded isn't the cause of this.

Anyone with a clue to what's going on?

ur most likely gonna need to open ur xbox up and replace the sata cable and 12 volt adapter cable to your dvd drive.

Post New Reply

Thread Information