Post New Thread
Page 77 of 77
FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77
Results 1,521 to 1,526 of 1526

Thread: Good stats in random team ladder

200 Point Level

Weird, if visit wcreplays.com, i get a message saying A New WordPress Site is Coming Soon!

But the message board seems to work fine. Anyway, the strategy is to get a TC as orc, headhunters, then creep him to level 3-4 while teching, grab an expansion if wanted, then get a SH once at tier 2 to heal the TC with so you can survive in teamfights, get a kodo beast for wardrums, then once at tier 3 upgrade your headhunters to beserkers and get master shamans.

You basically get a good tank (TC), a support to heal him with (SH) plus lots of damage from your berserkers. If you get the weapon upgrade, wardrums, bloodlust, endurance aura and use berserk, they get some pretty insane dps plus you got your TC to absorb the damage with and your SH to heal him.

It works well in most situtations. 4vs4 is all about getting a versatile strategy that works in most situtations.

Plus, if you get stomp and hex at lvl2 each, you can perma stun heroes, but it's easier if you have lvl3/lvl2. Both stomp and hex leave heroes unstunned for 1 second at level 3 until their cooldown comes back up.

200 Point Level

Yes, that combo works well too. Its just an added bonus to the strategy.

200 Point Level

I really need some help building a good undead base for 4s. Anyone got a replay or a screengrab?

200 Point Level

So browsing through this old thread really makes me realize how much i miss the old warcraft 3. Sure it had some problems, such as the battle.net delay, which was partially solved by the way. It didn't have the option to change the camera keys, which sucks. I am not sure if the new map pool in 4vs4 rt was any better than the old one, but some of the maps were actually pretty good. Also, i was able to consistently win most of my games with my hipporiders strategy after they got rid of the forced winrate policy and i had made it all the way to top #50.

Post New Reply

Thread Information