Post New Thread

Thread: HU=most entertaining race

HU=most entertaining race

There are 25 replays on the first page of the recommended replays and 20 of them includes a human. Everyone hates human because of the tower imbalance but still HU players make the most entertaining nail biting games. Period.

Or, it is due to humans towering up and dragging games over the 20+ minute mark. For some reason people then start to think the game is close and more epic.

Human doesnt have much other option so you can not blame the players. It's like being angry with Orc who goes BM, the options are limited on maps / vs races.

I would have to say human is the most boring race in war3. But it's obviously subjective to each idividuals play style and interests. I could see how some people enjoy longer / macro intensive games.
    Human takes a diff set of skills to master/play . Hardest to learn , best race when understood.

That is because most remaining pros are Human. All good orcs left already, Moon left, UD were few from the beginning (at the top level), but there are still plenty of entertaining Humans.

I think entertainment depends on the match up. If it is HUvORC where the Orc goes BM, then I already know that HU will T2 push with bestmaster. If Orc goes FS then it is much more entertaining.

Many UDvNE games tend to be boring because UD tries to finish quick with ghoul push and the game devolves into chaos.

UDvHU is slow at the beginning: HU will expo, UD will siege him, and it takes time until late game where the action begins.

NEvORC is always entertaining but it is a little bit repetitive (dotts vs raiders/walkers)

Post New Reply

Thread Information