Post New Thread

Thread: Hi, i got a huge wc3 problem hoping some1 could help

Hi, i got a huge wc3 problem hoping some1 could help

Before 1.15, like say in 1.12-1.14 i considered myself a decent player i had got lvl 20 with 88% on europe i could easily make 50-0 smurfs i played good in tournies etc. But lately ive been playing so horrible my apm has gone from an average of about 150 to like 85, i keep losing units creeping(lol ). I dont know what has happend to me/my playing ability ive also been switching races a lot cycling through every race pretty much every other day. Any1 suggestions on what i should do to get back to my old skill level/ why or how this happend? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

O and also if somebody could suggestion how to pick/stick with one race that also would be helpful

Are you in love? If so, stop loving and you're back to normal !

lol, sad but true. Well why are u switching races??

Dont switch races...just stay on the same one so you only have to worry about that race

i keep switching races well not sure why i can play all races up to a good caliber like i know every build order/counter etc for every race but im not better with 1 race then any other

Well than just play 1 race and get better.

ya kogs but which one i dont know how to choose anymore, on roc i was really good with elf/orc(went 84-0 solo with both but 50 elf 34 orc) but on ft i didnt play elf much and ive played hu/ud also so i got nooooo idea what to do i just beat some supposedly really good pro gamer(gg21-armor) and then next game i lost to a 9-13 solo person its sad

That is because it is harder now. Exactly how it is supposed to be. Even someone with a less than 50% win percentage doesn't mean they suck, cuz they also have to face tough opponents.

yea, it is almost impossible now to have a perfect record ........ just play a lot of games and u shouldn t care about losses don t make new account every time u lose ..... just go with 1 and keep playin

Post New Reply

Thread Information